‘If you don’t like it – change it – may be simple to say but not so simple to do. Change can be hard. But it doesn’t have to be. You see it’s not your fault. Change is supposed to be difficult because that’s how we’re programmed to be. Yet once you understand that programming and how to work with it, you have a way to increase your success in whatever you want to do.’
This excerpt from Changeability: Manage your Mind – Change your Life sums up what we aim to do, not only with this book, but also on the Changeability Podcast.
Our aim is to help you understand that internal mental programming and give you ways to work with it so you can change what you want to change, improve what you want to improve and have success in whatever you want to do.
This week on our 30th episode of the Changeability Podcast we look back at some of the key themes of the past 29 episodes. These are the big ideas that underpin what we talk about on the podcast, write about in the blog and lie behind the Brilliant Living® products.
We believe that by understanding and taking these four themes on board you put yourself in a stronger position to make this quote come true for you.
“If you don’t like it – change it”
Changeability Podcast Episode 30
In this episode you find out:
- Why we’re celebrating reaching our 30th episode.
- Some great advice about us from Goodpodcasts.com.
- The main underlying theme that runs through everything we do at Brilliant Living HQ and why it’s crucial for you.
- Why you want to use the power of your mind to work for you.
- Why we self-sabotage our good intentions.
- The important difference between your conscious and subconscious.
- If you’re like a super-tanker.
- Why your subconscious doesn’t necessarily want what you want!
- You can change your thoughts.
- Change is up to you.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode
- Changeability: Manage your Mind – Change your Life
- Changeability FB group
- Episode 2 – The Brilliant You
- Episode 3 – The Library in your Mind
- Episode 4 – Thinking about thoughts
- Episode 5 – Take control of your life
- Episode 6 – What is mind management?