- Do you want more money?
- Ever feel you want more time to yourself?
- Think you’re too old or young to do some of the things you want to do?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you’ll like today’s episode of the Changeability Podcast. Because we’re looking at examples of the limiting thoughts we all have – and what self-beliefs hold you back.
The type of thinking that narrows our horizons, holds us back from living the biggest best version of our lives, and gets in the way of us achieving our goals.
In episode 14 you’ll find out about:
- A super quick way to find what self-beliefs hold you back
- Common limiting thoughts around money
- What’s wrong with the fact that money doesn’t grow on trees
- The emotional side of wealth
- The fear of success (yes – really!)
- Why Kathryn has a big clock on her vision board
- Why you might not be as busy as you think you are
- If busy = good
- Who thinks sleep is a waste of living time
- What does it mean to act your age
- How turning the clock back to 1959 made one group of men 20 years younger
- A 91 year old U.S. record holder
- Why limiting self-beliefs are like ANTs
9 types of unhelpful negative thoughts we all have (or we do anyway so we’re assuming you do too!)
Resources mentioned in today’s episode:
- Episode 13 – Discover your limiting thoughts
- Kathryn Bryant – Changeability: Manage your Mind – Change your Life
- Ellen J. Langer – Counter Clockwise: Mindful Health and the Power of Possibility
- Dr Daniel Amen – Change Your Brain, Change Your Body: Use your brain to get the body you have always wanted
- Changeability private FB group
Harriet Thompson’s marathon
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’1′ hide_controls=’1′ hide_title=’1′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBHgXF5UczA[/responsive_video]