[pullquote align=”normal” cite=”Steve Jobs”]When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: ‘If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.’ It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” And whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.[/pullquote]
Last week we looked at an overview of 5 more techniques and tactics that can help us use our minds in a beneficial way for making changes and improvements in our life and business. Giving us more changeability so we can achieve our goals and desires. It was part two of a 10-technique blueprint we’re laying out over the coming episodes here on the Changeability Podcast.
In today’s show we start back at the beginning. In the first of those 10 techniques, we’re going back to basics – asking a basic question – what do you want? – What do you want your life to look like? What is your vision in life and business?
In episode 9 you’ll find out about:
- How changing our life and creating the life we want doesn’t just happen by chance.
- How we need to make a conscious decision to change what we want to change to get the life we want, and then make it happen.
- How that conscious decision begins with a vision for our life and business.
- Why we need to pen – or write down – our vision for life.
- How our vision can come in all shapes and sizes
- How a big picture – vision – helps define our later goals.
- How 3 kick-ass questions will help kick-start your own vision making, cool fizzing life and business.
- How you can get a great ‘starter for 10’ solution to determine the 10 key areas of your life where you might wish to begin your own personal vision.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Steve Jobs (biography) by Walter Isaakson – Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography
- Shakti Gawain – Creative Visualization: Use the Power of Your Imagination to Create What You Want in Your Life
- “Goal Setting – starter for 10” – Click desired format to download – Satisfaction with life – Starter for 10 (Excel format .xls); SATISFACTION WITH LIFE – STARTER FOR 10 (Word format .doc)
- Steve Pavlina: Personal Development for Smart People – stevepavlina.com
- Listen on TuneIn to our Changeability podcast.
If you like today’s show …
And if you want to contact us to let us know you’ve left a review or just to say hi – you can email us at Hello@BrilliantLivingHQ.com. We’d love to hear from you.
Till the next time…