Here at BrilliantLivingHQ.com we love thinking and talking about how our thoughts impact our lives. How what we think makes a difference to what we do, which is where the concept of mind management comes in.
When we realise we don’t have to be defined and confined by the way we think, because they’re just thoughts and we are more than our thoughts, we can do something about it to make changes and get the life we want.
We call it managing your mind. Our guest for today, Rob Cubbon, calls it ‘freeing your thoughts’ and he’s done just that. So we just had to talk to him and now bring you the conversation in this week’s episode of the Changeability Podcast
Rob Cubbon is an Amazon bestselling author, online teacher, graphic designer, digital nomad and all-round good guy! Rob helps and inspires people to build sustainable online businesses, earn passive income and experience greater freedom and happiness in their lives.
“We are all born free. We are all freer than we think we are. But sometimes when you get up for work in the morning, freedom seems like a privilege reserved for the rich and famous…It isn’t.” Rob Cubbon
Rob’s also the author of ‘Free your Thoughts: How I Re-programmed Myself For Happiness And How You Can Too’, his latest Amazon bestseller about the mindset shift he enjoyed which enabled him to sort out his life and start his own business, find his own calling and happiness.
“If there’s one thing I want you to know, it’s this: you can do it. What was at the beginning of the mindset shift that saved me? The belief that I could improve my life by my own efforts and my own efforts alone.” Rob Cubbon
Episode 58 The Changeability Podcast
In episode 58 of the Changeability Podcast Rob talks about how he did this, sharing the good, the bad and the ugly, including:
- What Rob was up to in Crouch End, London in 2003
- Why Rob thought he was unlucky
- The turning point that started Rob on his changed path
- What Derren Brown, a newspaper article and Buddhist monks taught him
- How he made the shift from his old beliefs to a new belief system
- Rob’s favourite technique for freeing your thoughts
- How Rob gave up smoking almost overnight
- How to overcome negative self-talk
- Rob’s favourite affirmations
- Where you stop and the world starts
- What life is like for Rob nowadays
- How you can do it – start to free your thoughts and re-program yourself for happiness
“Mindset is more important than technical ability, more important than people skills, and more important than any other capability you may have or may gain in the future.” Rob Cubbon
- Rob’s book: Free Your Thoughts: How I Re-programmed Myself For Happiness And How You Can Too
- Rob’s website: RobCubbon.com
If you enjoyed this interview please send Rob a tweet to let him know at @RobCubbon